*Product Plug* - A Cheerful Pet Boiled Wool Dog Toys

Friday, July 16, 2010

If you have a furbaby in your life, then you should get a hold of some of A Cheerful Pet's boiled wool dog toys.  I just purchased a rat shaped toy for my little Chewie and she loves it.  I love it too, because not only is it a 100% natural wool product, but by purchasing a Cheerful Pet product, you help Nepali women provide for their families and giving them an enriched quality of life. Also, any product purchased from the PUMA collection provides food, shelter and education for the children of the PUMA orphanage in Nepal.  Another great bonus, the toys are solid and do not have stuffing.  So, your little furball can't make a hole in it and leave bits of cotton fuzz everywhere.  You can't order directly online at the moment, but I purchased my dog toy at Ocean City Dog and Kitty on the OCNJ boardwalk.  Check your local pet store to see if they carry these durable and adorable dog toys!

0 comments: