*Product Plug* - Basin White Brand Body Butter

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I currently have two of these body butters:  one in the Almond Coconut scent and one in the Satsuma scent.  My mom purchased these for me in Las Vegas on a recent trip.  However, you can order these online at www.basinwhite.com.  I can't speak for the other products they carry (bath salts, soaps, shower gels, masks, etc.) but, these body butters are probably the best I've ever had.  They are a bit pricey, but if you feel like treating yourself, then go for it.  I love the Almond Coconut one.  It smells so good that I almost want to eat it.  My husband even uses the Satsuma scented one.  It has a hint of orange and is refreshing.  These body butters are great to use after sunburn, after shaving, or if your skin is very dry.  Another product they have listed on their website is a shampoo bar.  I've never heard of a shampoo in a bar form, but if they are anything like the body butters, then they are probably awesome.  These products would also make great gifts for someone who likes quality items and enjoys having good personal hygiene.

0 comments: