*Product Plug* - Love Your Mama Exhilarating Soap

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Ever since my return from Hot-lanta, I have been using one of my souvenirs on a regular basis.  I bought some artisan soap at a cute shop in Decatur, Georgia.  It is made by Love Your Mama.  My soap was called "East Atlanta," but on the website, it is referred to as "Exhilarating Artisan Soap."  It combines the lovely scents of rosemary and peppermint.  It really is refreshing and gives you a great wake-up-it's-morning kind of feeling in the shower.  I can't speak to the rest of the products made by Love Your Mama, however, if they are anything like the soap, then they are fantastic.  They would make a great unique gift for someone or a special pampering treat for yourself.  The soaps are 100% natural and little bits of plants emerge as you use it.  (You can't get any more natural than that!)  If you are looking for a new, exciting way to enhance your body cleansing experience, then this is the product for you!  Treat your nostrils and enjoy!

0 comments: