Black Velcro Sneakers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Most people try to follow the latest fashion trends and appear like they are part of the hip crowd.  Others, like my husband, prefer to set the pace for fashion and be innovative.  Yesterday, my hubby played some basketball with a few work friends after the work day.  Needless to say, he was not dressed for the occasion.  So, he headed over to the nearest Kmart and picked up some "Protege" brand mesh shorts and an even more impressive pair of black (yes, black) velcro sneakers.  To further enhance his fashionable attire, he kept all of the price and brand tags on throughout the game.  When I asked why he left all the tags on, he simply replied, "That's style, and who knows, I may want to return them."  I live with the next editor of Vogue magazine.  Look for black velcro sneakers to hit runways near you!

0 comments: