*Product Plug* - Neutrogena Try to Look Young Creams

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A new feature of The Living Storybook blog will be the occasional *Product Plug.*  Any time I find an item that I simply love and adore, I will plug it on here. Why not share great finds with others?  My first product plug is for a line of Neutrogena products that I have recently been using.  The line is called Ageless Intensives.  I have been using two creams from this:  Lifting Night Treatment and Firming Moisture SPF 20.  I have been using these for almost a month now and I couldn't be happier.  They make my once tired looking skin look brighter, tighter, and clearer.  I highly recommend them.  They cost around $18 a piece, but are worth the money.  You can buy them at your local grocery store or drug store.  I've tried Oil of Olay products, but I like the Neutrogena products much better.  Here's to happy skin!

0 comments: